PRBlogs.org is open to guest posts as well as regular bloggers. If you are a professional in the public relations, advertising, or marketing industry, or a student in any one of these fields, we want to hear from you! Please note the following guidelines:
- If the article you want to submit is packed with keywords, if it has been sourced for a penny a word from a content mill, or is a self-promotional piece of SEO fluff meant to game the search engine, keep moving. Nothing to see here. We’re not interested.
- Here’s what we DO want: Journalistic-quality features and thought leadership. Articles which people in the PR industry would like to read. Professionally-written, insightful, and newsworthy. Do you have something relevant to say about the PR industry? Then YES, we want to hear from you.
- What about backlinks? Yes, we all want backlinks. Write a good article for us and you may place a contextually-relevant dofollow link in the article, and another one in your author bio.
- Articles should be from 500 to 1200 words, submitted in a Word file. Any associated graphics should be sent as a separate .jpg, with a note in the Word file indicating placement.
- We are open to one-time guest posts as well as regular contributors.
Brand journalism/content marketing services: PRBlogs.org is a publication of Ugly Dog Media, Inc., a public relations consultancy offering high-quality brand journalism, written to professional standards. If you would like a professional guest post written on your behalf, please contact us to discuss fees and placement opportunities on this and other online publications.
Send all queries and submissions to: email@example.com.